Frederick A. Shenkman
- B.A. University of Florida, 1966
- M.A. University of Florida, 1967
- Ed.D. University of Florida, 1970
- Police Administration
- Police Procedures
- Personnel Selection
- Career Development
- Minority Group Relations
- An Evaluation of Administrative Practices and Procedures That Impact Stress Levels of Employees in the Pinellas County Emergency Communications Center. Pinellas County Board of Commissioners. March, 1989.
- An Analysis of the Quincy, Florida Department of Public Safety. City of Quincy Commission. August, 1989.
- An Assessment of Law Enforcement Services in the City of Archer, Florida. City of Archer City Council. August, 1988.
- Advanced Principals of Criminal Justice
- Introduction to Law Enforcement
- Analysis of Police Organizations
- Law Enforcement Internship
- Police and Society
- Contemporary Issues in Criminal Justice
- Law and Legal Process
Honors and Professional Activities
- University of Florida Distinguished Alumni Professorship Award, 1997.
- University of Florida Criminology and Law Honor Society Teacher of the Year, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999.
- University of Florida Award for Teaching (TIP Award), 1994, 1997.
- Member, Department of Criminology, Law and Society Interdisciplinary Advisory Committee
- Undergraduate Coordinator for Center for Studies in Criminology
- Criminal Justice Curriculum Committee
- Elected Member, University of Florida Senate